iPhone lost data recovery software with Wireless Solutions
- by Wireless solution
- November 25, 2013
- 0 comments
The iPhone is quite an advanced device which has become quite popular among mobile users across the globe. The device comes with an unending range of functionalities – storing photos, music, videos, messaging, organizing contacts, internet browsing, GPS and other additional advantages. However, we users are human and there could be accidents that deleted important data from the phone. The more complicated a device, the more are the chances of data loss. However, there are ways to reverse the accident and in most cases, we can hope to recover lost data from their iPhones.
Perhaps the most commonly used iPhone data recovery tools is iTunes that support saving important data in your iPhone. Using iTunes, users can create backup profiles which could be retrieved when one accidentally loses data. In some cases however, even the iTunes recovery program fails to restore complete files and indicates error messages during the process. This is when we could look up to third party recovery tools.
An option is there, for which one needs to go to wireless solutions. We are quire efficient to recover data that has been completely deleted and lost. The interface allows recovery from a range of iOS devices including iPad, iPod and of course iPhones. This tool will help recover any file format including music, video, photo and document files. It also supports the Mac version OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.3 Panther, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger plus all versions of Windows OS. Below are the steps of using the software:
1. Connect the iOS device to the system that had been installed with iPhone lost data recovery software. Detection of your device will be automatic and the interface on the screen will show a list of available devices.
2. Select the files to be backed up and click “export”.
3. A second window pops up that allow you to select exporting to either your system or iTunes. The output folder could be setup before export starts.
4. Process is complete within minutes depending on the amount of data.
This is effectively the case when you are preparing for accidents in the future. However, if the data is already gone and you didn’t have the necessary measure installed, here is something that needs to be done. You can keep in touch with us through wireless solutions as well. That’s the easiest you can think off at that point of time.
1. Download and install iPhone data recovery software on your system.
2. Connect your device and click “Recover data from iPhone device and iOS device”.
3. The interface will prompt for a plugin download and you need to follow the steps.
4. Go to the DFU mode of the device. This would necessarily require:
- Click “Start” on the recovery interface.
- Hold down the “Power” and “Home” button for 10 seconds.
- Release the Power button first while still holding down the Home button for another 15 seconds.
- The phone goes into DFU mode!
5.The deleted files (photos, music, videos, documents, contacts, etc) are listed in the subsequent page. You can preview the items using the “Camera Roll” and “Photo Stream” buttons before clicking the “Recovery button”.
All data on your iPhone is automatically backed up in your iTunes account whether you have been using a third party or not. This makes iPhone data recovery easier and is one of the various advantages of the iOS range of devices. The backup files are necessarily saved as “.sqlitedb”. Whenever a new file is created or downloaded into an iOS device, sync takes place and the device is constantly updated. However, it is restoring the files that need the knowledge and tricks, which normal users aren’t always aware of.