Your Apple ID is your access to the Apple cloud services: iTunes, Apple Music, and iCloud. It makes your experience with the iPhone more effortless by linking you to various accounts on one go. Some users might face trouble while connecting the correct email they want to their Apple account.
With so many people working from home today and using the company software from home itself, it’s now more important than ever to have a proper email account set up. You have to ensure your email accounts and devices are protected. So, if you are suffering from any Apple Email ID log in issue, read on to find out potential solutions of it!
Get to learn about how to switch your Apple ID to a new email address easily.
Verify Access Linked To Apple ID Emails
Before you began, it’s essential to verify that you already have an existing e-mail accocunt that you want to connect to your Apple email ID account. Keep in mind that accessing your Apple ID will have its own password from the email addresses you linked it too.
Meaning, even if you have the same account name, the Email address will be different. However, you will have to keep up with the passwords for both the accounts.
Once done, Apple will send a verification email to the email address you are trying to link it to. Lastly, confirm that email account through he verification email sent by Apple and follow the steps listed in it.
If you want to change your third party email it’s an easy process that can be done within a few steps:
- Login through the Apple ID page with the current email you are using.
- Next, go to the center page, named “Apple ID,” and click on “Change Apple ID” link.
- Enter the new email address which you want to connect with your Apple email ID. On the form that follows, add all the needed requirements and then submit it. Lastly, confirm the new email you would like to link it to.
- Go to your email inbox and inspect the verification process sent by Apple via email. Next, click on the link to activate your account.
Already Connected Apple ID
If you already have an Apple ID email address, you won’t see the option to change your email, as it is permanently linked. Such things happen when you forget about the email or haven’t used a particular mail in a long time. Hence, ensure if it is a fresh or an old email id.
Setting-up New iCloud Account
If you are not getting the “Change your email” option when logging into your Apple ID account, it is very likely that you have an email ending in iCloud.com that is so far linked to it.
In such a case, your email will not be converted, as the iCloud email is once linked to your ID. Thus, you will most likely have to set up a new iCloud account, one that you can use to link your email address.
How to setup a New iCloud Account?
- Go to login form on Apple’s website.
- You will see a link that will allow you to create a new email address. Click on it to start the action.
- Follow the step by step method using your current email address.
- Login to the email account, and then click on verification email link from your iCloud to verify your address.
- Lastly, login using your brand-new Apple ID.
Thus, in a such way, your new account will be ready to go!
Any further queries?
If you have any more questions about changing your email, whether it’s iPhone 10 or iPhone 11 Max pro repair, you can reach out to Wireless Solutions. You can always check out Apple’s knowledge base document on the subject too. However, if it’s related to any other particular device issue, Wireless Solutions might probably help you out with it.
While, you can also visit our store in NYC to determine the damaged procedures. Our expert technician will guide you through the process of cellphone repairing.